Various tax and residence certificates are issued by the Revenue Department in English. A person may use the certificate for tax purposes in a foreign country.

Types of certificates issued by the Revenue Department

      1.   Non-resident Withholding Tax Certificate

      2.   Income Tax Payment Certificate

      3.   Certificate of Residence

      4.   Statement of the Tax Status of the Business

      5.   Certificate of Status of Taxable Person

Who issues the certificate?

The office with jurisdiction over the residence of the withholding agent or taxpayer, namely:

      -   Regional Revenue Office

      -   Bureau of Large Business Tax Administration (LTO)

How to apply

You shall apply in writing by submitting a request letter to your respective Revenue Office together with the required supporting documents.




Last updated: 10.01.2006