Short film contest under the project "short film long conscience" .
Compete for prizes value up to 200,000 Baht.
Qualification of candidate
Limitation on the amount of short film submitted for consideration
1) Open for application from January to April 2014 via www.rd.go.th
2) Afterfiling the application form, receive your queue number via Facebook.com/rdshortfilm.eng
3) Incorrect or deviation of information about the Revenue Department will be commented by the contest committee. For further information please contact through Facebook rdshortfilm.eng
4) 1 short film is limited to 1 applicant
5) Applicants are to submit their short films in 2 DVDs for consideration by the committee at the Revenue Department short film contest projectin the Public Relations section of the Bureau of Central Administration, Revenue Department. Address: 90 Paholyothin soi 7 Samsennai Payathai Bangkok 10400. Application closes on 30 April 2014 at 12:00.
Rules of Short Film Production
6) Short films are to be produced under the theme "good conscience on Revenue Department taxes"
7) Maximum duration is 5 minutes
8) No limitation on production techniques
9) Where the short film is presented using language other than Thai, a Thai or English subtitle must be shown
10) The required visual media must be shown during Title Credit or End Credit
11) Short film must be a new and original production
12) The Revenue Department reserves the rights to reject productions which had been remade, plagiarized, altered, or forged.
Rules of Short Film Publication
13) Candidates must post their Short Film on Youtube.com
14) Short Films must be viewable through computer, Smart phone, and Tablet
15) Short films must be publicized on youtube.com during January to April 2014
16) The committee will consider and score the short film production out of 100 percent with the following criteria
a) Creativity 40%
b) Plot supporting good conscience on Revenue Department taxes 40%
c) Quality and Technique of the production and the aspects in accordance with the rules of production and publication 20%
17) The top 5 scoring production will be nominated for prize however they must maintain a minimum score of 60% in each of the above criteria
18) The excellent short film awards value up to 200,000 Baht including 5 awards value at 40,000 Baht, award plaque, and certificate of excellence.
19) The most view short film on youtube.com will receive a Popular Vote award value 10,000Baht and a certificate of excellence.
20) The committee's decision is final.
21) The Revenue Department will announce the award winners in May 2014.
22) The Revenue Department reserves the rights to all production submitted for consideration. Such rights include alteration, and publication of the productions without prior notice.
23) The Revenue Department reserves the rights to any changes without prior notice, waive from any responsibility, and disqualify any candidate in the case that their production obtain (in part or in whole) infringement of the civil and criminal laws or any other